Friday, January 07, 2011

Lazy

Since I have been back in Wilmington, I have been chill-axing to the max, except for when I am working. Like to the point where I am writing a blog post to justify in my head, the habits that have developed. That will NOT continue when everyone gets back in town. 

It's all right that I have been eating Wendy's and Sushi every night since I have been back because my roommates aren't here to cook for me. 
It's all right that I have practically grown into the fibers on my couch from watching themed movie marathons i.e Christmas Day, Princess Day and Tim Burton Day.
It's all right that the most challenging part of my day is choosing if I want to wear sleepy pants or sleepy shorts to bed. 
It's all right that I have basically read every magazine on the stands right now. 
It's all right that I have thrown my own "party for one" Mary Kay parties, by playing around with every form of eye shadow I own. 
It's all right because I am completely content with this lifestyle for the next 5 days before I am back into the real world.

Don't believe me...here is the proof.

16 comments:

  1. haha! We all deserve to be lazy once in awhile :) Enjoy it while it lasts!! lol And I love your princess crown btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving being on winter break for all of those reasons and more! I think it's totally okay :)

    http://bowsandbrownies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lazy days are the best! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha TOO funny! lazy days are totally okay especially ones that involve themed movies. i've been wanting to watch all those old disney original movies that played on the disney channel in the 90's..just gotta find them and sit on my couch all day!

    xoxo happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand your dilemma about choosing sleepy pants or sleepy shorts. It can be quite the conundrum! And Wendy's fries used to be my favorite, but did you notice that they changed them? bummer...
    http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just have to ask, did you wear the princess tiara to Wendys? Because if you did you're my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cute! I think you're prefectly fine having some lazy days! School starts back up soon and it's your last semester so you need all the rest you can get ;) hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lazy days are the BEST! I'm having one today too: reading the pile of magazines that accumulated last year, writing cards, watching movies on netflix....although I do have to get my lazy butt to the gym at some point. Arrgghh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh girl, I wish I could be you right now! :) I am ready for some lazy days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lazy days are the best! I have been so lazy this week, but I'm enjoying it before I go back to school this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh, if i could get a babysitter for a couple days, i would SO have themed party days!! woohoo! i wanna be a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been doing the same damn thing... it's alright cuz you're a student. :) hehe one more semester and it's "welcome to the real world, where you have to EARN lazy days."

    ReplyDelete