Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lady in Red

It's my LAST, FIRST DAY OF CLASSES TODAY! 
I have 123 days before I graduate from college. I am excited, anxious, and most importantly, ready.
Jacket: JCrew, Hat: American Eagle, Scarf: Mom's, Skirt: Forever 21, Tights: Forever21, Boots, Forever 21
I am ready to have a wonderful last semester living with my best friends, I am ready to have a wonderful last semester going on fun adventures with my boyfriend, I am ready to take some really intriguing classes, and I am ready for the changes that will take place in the next few months. 
Don't forget Lady's All Dressed Up today, link up HERE.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS. Yesterday, I was having one of those days. You know where everything that can go wrong, will go wrong. Anyways, so I am being grouchy and not a happy camper in the slightest bit, and then God gives me this little note yesterday...
Thanks for the reminder. 

17 comments:

  1. Great ladies think alike!! That middle picture is ADORABLE!! Graduation will be here so fast!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little notes from God on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your red jacket! Good luck with your last semester, it will be over before you know it! I received a blog award and would like to pass it along to you! Check out my latest post for the details.
    http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/2011/01/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boots are my fave! Super cute, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the entire outfit, you will be my clothes inspiration as I head out to buy new clothes. My husband thanks you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, i need some sassy tights, AND becuz you and the Lady rocked red coats, i definitely need one, i love the burst of color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I WANT YOUR COAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovin that coat! You look beautiful sunshine. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck this semester!! I have one year left! This time next year, I'll be writing a post like this :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your jacket! Good luck during your last semester of college!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That red coat is amazing! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. u are SO gorgeous my friend. and those tights are suhweeeeeet. i needa get me some. thanks for the compliment on my blog. u needa take a picture of the outfit i inspired!! i wanna seeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your eyes against the vibrant red... Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute outfit! Your jacket is absolutely gorgeous! Love your blog! I am your newest follower.

    xo

    ReplyDelete