Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Hello Havelock

I get these 411God text messages to my phone and mine yesterday just so happened to say, "use your sense of wonder, stay connected with your inner child, do something spontaneous today." Okay God, inner child coming right up. 
We took a spontaneous trip to Havelock, North Carolina to visit the family for a couple days. I did have enough time to make sure I grabbed my outfit for Lady's All Dressed Up post. Go over to her blog and link up. 
Headband: Forever 21, Scarf: TJ Maxx, Shirt: H&M, Jacket: Stein Mart, Jeans: Belk Shoes: Target
I spent the day shopping with B's momma. I told myself no more shopping until Spring, but trips to the family will ruin that. I am convinced the TJ Maxx in Morehead City is the best one in North Carolina. However, I will say that everything I purchased could transition into spring. Close enough right?  Now, B is having all of us watch Restepo (I have already cried twice) and we're all cozy, drinking Wassail and waiting for dinner to finish up. 
Hope you had a fabulous fashiony day! 

13 comments:

  1. I love your blazer! I always find the cutest heels and sandals at TJ Maxx!
    http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair!! Its always so cute!! And your outfit is great- I love the blazer too. I love TJ Maxx, but have a hard time shopping there when I have my kids with me. They aren't patient!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blazer! I've been blazer crazed lately! I just went to Goodwill yesterday and got 2 vintage wool blazers in mint condition for $4 a pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an amazing blazer and I love the way you wore the scarf with it too, stylish and fun!

    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone likes the blazer but I like the scarf the best :) u look SMOKIN hot and u did this linky pefectly!! U rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my stop the cuteness! i really, REALLY need some good big stylish scarves!! and i need a staple like a long, white button-up. You aced it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i know i'm LOVING your scarf and shoes...boots..booties? anywho love it well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loves. it. :) cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shoes! CUTE over all outfit!

    Peace
    Missy
    http://throughanindielens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay CUTE! I love the outfit (the jacket espesh), but I think it's your smile that is the BEST.

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very cute! Love the outfit, you are just adorable! You won my Naomilynn stationery giveaway! I am going to look on your profile to see if you have a contact email. Can you email me at debbyleesteele@gmail.com? Thanks, Sweetie! xo

    ReplyDelete