Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bathroom Redesign

Over Christmas break my mom and I found these monogrammed hand towels at Stein Mart on sale for $3 and it turned into a little redecoration project. The past couple of years I had a very Jimmy Buffet, Margarittaville themed bathroom. Believe me when that sun starts heating up the sand and the bikinis replace the coats, the old bathroom might make a come back for a few months. But for the other months, I needed a little bit of a scenery change. 
I decided to go with shades of brown, cream and gold. Have you tried looking for gold items for a bathroom lately? It's quite the challenge. I did however score these Nicolle Miller items at Homegoods. Aren't the gold flakes the perfect touch?
I feel more tranquil and not to mention more grown up. Hope you liked the mini tour of my new fancy schmancy bathroom. 

13 comments:

  1. Love the gold flakes! Everything looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And I'm jealous that you have a Homegoods so close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how important little changes in life are and how they affect your mood/outlook? I love the change... your bathroom looks so cozy and adult!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Looks like you got some good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's very posh and polished looking! I love it. My bathroom definitely needs a makeover. Hardcore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Especially the monogrammed towels. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors! The bathroom seems so spa-like now. And I'm a sucker for anything monogrammed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's just beautiful! And I agree, so spa-like :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your blog on another blog somewhere...you know how that goes. Anyway- love your bathroom makeover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha, a jimmy buffet bathroom, love it.
    looks good now!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete