Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mad for Plaid

My brother and I looked delightfully cheering yesterday. 
You know those days when you just so happen to be wearing a similar outfit as your best friend? Well, my brother and I tend to do that as well.
(Me) Headband: Forever 21, L/S Shirt; Kohls, Vest: Vintage (Mom's from college), Scarf: Forever 21, Shoes: Marshall's 
(Brother) Shirt: Stein Mart, Pants: Express, Shoes: Rack Room PF Flyers 
I was feeling especially festive yesterday so B and I went to visit  the McAdenville Christmas lights. For those of you not from the Charlotte area, McAdenville is known as Christmastown, USA and people wait in their cars for HOURS to see the town's lights.
You know those towns in the Lifetime movies? traditional, historic, beautiful, everyone knows everyone..
That's EXACTLY how I would describe this place. 
Adorable. 

11 comments:

  1. That scarf. Was for. Your momma. You bratty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She doesn't like thick scarves they feel suffocating she said, so I got her something else :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your brother are so cute! I love that y'all unexpectedly matched! My grandparents went on a the light tour in McAdenville a few years ago, and they said it was gorgeous! I would love to go one year!

    P.S. Thanks for the Youtube clip tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your festive outfit! You hair is still rockin' too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are too darn good looking! You look like you should be on a catalog cover or something, lol! Also that town looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bug your new blog layout looks amazing, I'm so luck to have such a creative and beautiful woman in my life. I love you sweetheart.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay you and your brother have some good genes! Fabulous for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys look so adorable!! Love the outfits. I've never heard of McAdenville. We will have to go there sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are gorgeous. You look wonderful in red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Y'all are adorable! I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok so this is so cute but I can't help but stare at my old house in the background :( missing you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete