Saturday, November 20, 2010

you've been cut

I have been talking for months now about donating my hair to Locks of Love. Besides, it IS on my kicking the bucket on senior year list. 
Well...yesterday was the day.
Here is the sequence of events that took place on this very sporadic day:
We measured, and I have the length. 
I had found my dream hair on a Pantene Pro V commercial and looked for HOURS trying to find it. Yesterday, Caitlin found it in 5 minutes. 
I called  the ULTA Salon, an opening at 330pm. 
And then I said, "bye, bye beautiful lengths."
 
 
As I am checking out, I was surprised by the ladies at Ulta that since I donated my hair, my cut was free! 
What a wonderful treat! They are always so good to me.
 
A day of shopping, Starbucks and a new do. Perfection.
The perfect, almost 22 , all-grown-up look!
10 inches to donate, to change someone's life who doesn't have the option to grow their hair out or cut it short. 
Thank you to my wonderful, beautiful friend that went with me and documented the entire event! {Caitlin}

26 comments:

  1. OMGosh! You look even more adorable with short hair! I love it!!!!! I bet it feels so fresh too! And for an amazing cause. Caitlin did an awesome job taking pics to document it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* it! The new cut looks fantastic! A friend of mine just recently cut about 17 inches off and donated it to locks of love =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your pictures on facebook. I loved your hair long, but it looks great short too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amaaazing!! so beautiful!
    if I could grow my hair out to save my life, I'd love to do Locks of Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so pretty with that new hair cut, its really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I've done the big chop a few times, it always feels so good, although washing the new hair is always weird since you expect it to be long. Have fun with all the cute styles!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're hair looks amazing! You look fabulous with the shorter style! It's a great cut too! I might have to take pictures of you to my stylist after the wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks absolutely amazing! It looks so full and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I donated my hair for the 3rd time a few months ago. Good job -- maybe you'll even end up addicted to donating like I am. (Okay, probably not because you actually get your hair cut more than once a year.) I didn't know that Ulta did it for free, so I'll file that one away in my mind. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it! I donate my hair every few years but I just look goofy with it short. you look beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow You look amazing!! That cut looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good for you! What an incredible thing to do, especially around the holidays. Plus, your new hair looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. JORDAN! I adore your hair! I desperately want to take a picture with you because I just dyed mine even darker...and now that your short we are almost hair twins. I have a dear friend who has a locks of love wig...it totally changed her life when she was going through chemo. You're a hero:)

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the hair cut it is adorable! We have an Ulta here and I have never been in it...maybe I should go there and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE it! Your hair looks fantastic! Great cut for you and SUCH a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are such an amazing person Jordan! You have beautiful hair and some little boy or girl is going to be blessed by your gift. That's a great cut!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your haircut! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE it! You look too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. luv the new 'do! what a great cause and you ROCK the bob, so so cute!

    ReplyDelete