Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Pink Martini

Do you need a few minutes of soothing relaxation?
Pink Martini is the band for you.
 I cannot stop listening to them or their Pandora Station especially when I am blogging, doing homework, and cooking.
When I listen, I feel like I am in the midst of romantic Paris with the love of my life, at a french restaurant, sharing a bottle of wine looking at the Eiffel Tower in the distance.
Sounds nice right?
On November 16th they are coming out with a Christmas CD, that is a MUST HAVE for my holiday collection, just look at this cover...how festive.
Below is my favorite CD the have out, particularly for my favorite songs; Hang on Little Tomato and Clementine.

Hang on little Tomato.
Perfect for if you are having a "trying" kind of day.

Clementine.
For those of you who are just, "Oh, so in love."  

9 comments:

  1. That looks almost too pretty to drink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink martini looks so pretty and sounds yummy! I'm going to have to check out this band!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! It's such romantic music... I am definitely checking out their christmas album! CAN'T WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm in love with this band now! thank you so much for sharing this. It's the kind of music that just makes you feel good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like that music! i'll have to download some songs and Christmas album for sure. if I was a drinker, i'd totally drink stuff like that, fruity, yummy drinks that disguise the alcohol a little bit and look pretty too, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://inthemindoflovestricken.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jordan I am in love with this entry and this band.. I seriously am obsessed! Hope your having a great week <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Love Love Pink Martini! Their music always makes me smile! Happy Wednesday, Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jordan, thank you so much for your sweet comment. I don't know how I will survive the next year and few months but with the grace of god hopefully I'll be ok. And thank you for sharing these songs on your blog, I really needed the hang on little tomato boost today, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete