Thursday, November 04, 2010

I believe

...Starbucks Christmas cups can turn the biggest Grinch into a lover of the holiday's. 
...there is power in your wildest dreams.
...in puppy therapy.
...in never allowing yourself to settle for less.
...in home ec for women.
...in dressing up fancy for dinner dates downtown.
....in fairies.
....that hugs heal. 
....in dancing in the moonlight.
...in being with someone you can't live without, not someone you can live with.
...sometimes the best thing to do is nothing.
...we need to let go, and let God.
...walks outdoors are tranquil.
...breakfast is the best meal of the day.
...laughing is food for the soul.
....in good ole' Southern Hospitality.
Photos via here and here.

15 comments:

  1. absolutely LOVE LOVE this post!!!!! It says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! And totally agree with you on most - especially hugs healing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love this lits and all the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so true!
    PS I can't wait for the new holiday flavors to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! I swear, I have a total blog crush on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post! All the pictures are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this! Completely and totally agree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the BEST post! And I am SO with ya on the starbucks cup thing... so true!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved this! What a cute idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this!! Especially hugs heal and Southern hospitality, it's something so many southerners lack now a days

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got my first Starbucks coffee cup today...joy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved everything about this post! Thanks hun, I needed this as today proved to be another
    "trying" day! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete