Monday, October 04, 2010

mean in green

Kicking the bucket on Senior Year...

This morning B and I decided to go on a walk in the Nature Preserve at UNCW after our completely unhealthy breakfast of Cinnamon Rolls, a complete weakness of mine. Luckily, this activity was on the Bucket List, which I need to get working on...
 However, UNCW had other plans....
Excuse me what? Locked!
Well if you know me, I don't take no for an answer too often, so we figured something out. 
I couldn't believe there was a pond in there, it was really beautiful. 
Matching nature with my beautiful adventure partner. 
It was a fun little morning exercise. 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And the perfect time of year for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "we figured something out" - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha this is wonderful:) great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love it! what fun! love your personality!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "wow! This is a great post, you should have a link up to it."

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete