Monday, August 09, 2010

head in the clouds

Things on my mind...
***
B: Baby, what would you have done if I came up to you in a bar and asked you if I could buy you a drink. 
Jordan: Well babe, I would have probably said no at first. Then what would you have come back with? 
Ben: A drink.

That's my man. A little less talk and a lot more action. 
date night with my love. 
***
this post, while it is about fashion, reminded me that I am having to take my Capstone class this semester. 
That means a lot of public speaking. 
It's making me kind of nauseous. 
Yes, I am a Communication Studies major who hates public speaking. 
Most of us are.
***
What a big year this will be...
wow. I'll keep you posted on how I feel about that. 

10 comments:

  1. I love that pic of you and Ben...you guys are waayyy too good looking! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you and your man are just too cute! Hope you have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Date night must of "BEN" in the air....haha..did you like my little joke?

    Public speaking makes me want to vomit too!!!! Seriously....barf! But...you'll do just fine. I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true. I'm also a communications major that hates public speaking. I tell people, "I study communication, I don't do it." ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um - that is a super cute picture of you two! Date nights are always great! And good luck with this semester of public speaking - ugh, I am not a fan either. Just pretend you're talking to all your bloggy friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When do you graduate?!? I graduate in May, but I don't know if I'm going to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just pretend you're talking to your best friends! Seriously...I used to be WAY shy and then somehow, around 16, I seemed to come out of my shell! Hubs doesn't believe me because he seems to think I'm fearless and totally outgoing....not sure how I fooled him, but I like the fearlessness, even if it is a facade!

    And congrats on your senior year...live it up because there is NOTHING like all the amazing experiences/memories you'll have from this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. could you two be any cuter together? It's just too much.

    You will do great in your class! The more you get talking in front of people the better you will become. Just practice, practice, practice, and know your stuff.

    ReplyDelete