Tuesday, June 15, 2010

True Southern Hospitality

Welcome back...ME! 
Oh my gosh ya'll I have felt so out of the loop, and I have only been gone two days! 
I have spent the hour catching up. 
Ok I had the most wonderful weekend in Chuck town! 
We stayed with a very close family B's and talk about SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY, what an incredible family. 
You know what I love about South Carolina...people still wave.
They don't just wave, 
they stop what they are doing to tell you hello.  
I love North Carolina, 
but that is definitely  a dying trait up here. 
Want to see pictures? 
Because I am super excited to share! 
Charleston Memories
Well Hello beautiful city of mine! 
Our Gang!
This is Sarah, B's sister, is she not beautiful?!
Us in Charleston Place 
I have a confession to make.
I never knew what a Praline was.
I'm sure my family tried to introduce me into them, but they are the nastiest looking things.
But thanks to Sarah, I have now become a Praline addict. 
Gosh. Just what I needed.
Waterfront Park, my favorite part of Charleston

10 comments:

  1. First, my mom got my earrings, thank you! I can't wait see them!

    Second- Your post got me pumped! I am so ready to be in SC, especially Charleston! You must tell me where the place is that you got the earrings!? Love them! And girl, how have you not had a praline! I get a whole pound every time I get to visit home! YUMMY!! I like them just like my Krispy Kreme doughnuts, warm! Oh my! Looks like you enjoyed yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh la la! looks like you had a wonderful weekend with lots of shopping which is always a good thing! :) I love all the earrings, especially the last pair...simply gorgeous darling! You will be looking foxy for your man, and he's gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those earrings are gorgeous! Last month when I was going through the Market I really wanted to buy some but I had to stop myself... It sounds like such an overall amazing weekend! That margarita sure does look good.. yummo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful! Glad you had a good time! Can I borrow those shell earrings pretty please? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to get this kid out of me! I'm DYING for a Margarita.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had a HUGE craving for a margarita! Ah Pralines are delicious

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so beautiful Jordan! and so is your boyfriends sister, hes lucky to be surrounded by such beautiful women! Glad you have a great time.
    Ps I love the market as well, could spend all day there..

    ReplyDelete