Friday, April 27, 2012

coffee table books

Every coffee table book is created with a particular uniqueness. Similar to a person, these books come in different shapes and sizes, revealing interests of their owners as they are on display in the living room or on a bookshelf. Here are one of the stacks in my apartment. 
I'm sure my next arrangement will consist of military pride and Marine Corps history, including our heaviest book that I got B on this Christmas.
Others that are currently on my wishlist...

7 comments:

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

I need more coffee table books in my life - thanks for sharing these! I love all the pretty covers.

Dee Stephens said...

I have tons of books laying around at my house but a majority on the coffee table are cookboos. Real nice ones - like signed by Paula Deen and such :-)

Molly said...

I love coffee table books. They are such a great way to show off you/your husband's personalities and interests. I have that Domino book and it is amazing.

Brittany said...

i have lots and lots of books laying around and I try to read every single one of them but I've never considered getting coffee table books

Magan said...

I love coffee table books and I'm spying that LC one! Of course, we have THREE Marine Corps books (including the one you posted). It's a must-have :)

Mel said...

I LOVE the Perfectly Imperfect Home and Postsecret! Great additions!

silvergirl said...

love coffee table books, my favorites are of architecture
brett